- All kids have there own strengths.
- Most important thing is empathy, empathy is where everything starts.
- You have to stay calm and go slow for it to go fast.
- You don't want to fix there problems you want yo let them struggle.
- "You have to let the butterfly struggle for it to understand."
- Kindness is the real global warming.
- Sometimes you can find connections by asking questions.
- Make everyone feel like your there favorite.
- Celebrate who you are and don't compare yourself to others because who you ar e is GREAT!
- Comparison is the thief of joy.
- Whats your kryptonite?
- If you ever see them in the hall say hi so they feel like someone is looking out for you.
| || |
1. My superheros in my life are my parents. They are my superheros because they are always pushing me to be the best as I can.
2. I am a superhero to my friends during basketball. Sometimes they will lose the ball or miss a shot and I am there to tell them that its okay and they will get it next time.
3. My super power is encouragement. Encouragement is to let people know that they can do everything they want to do and they don't have to be like everyone else.
4. I use my superpower by when anyone is down I always try to get them back up and feel better about themselves.
5. My kryptonite is confidence in myself. Sometimes I feel like I can't do something that everyone else can do.
6. I will ensure they will feel better about themselves is to make sure they feel better about themselves then they did yesterday.