1. What was the most surprising thing you learned about energy during this entire unit? Why was it surprising?
2. What was your favorite part of this energy unit? Why was it your favorite?
3. Where is energy found?
4. How would you define energy?
(If you have time, go check out the other Rube Goldberg inventions in the hallway. Compare and contrast them to yours. What do you like better? What ideas can you take from theirs?)
1. The most surprising thing I learned in this unit was all of the different types of energy like the heat, motion, gravitational, light, elastic, and solar energy. I was amazed by all the different kinds.
2. I liked doing the experiments because we would learn about cool things and it was also fun figuring out what to do and how to do it.
3. Energy can be found in many places. For example, heat energy and light energy can be found in the sun.
4. I would define energy by saying that it is a source that can be used in many things. I think it is a source that is powerful in different ways.