| || |
1. It was harder than I thought. It was harder than I thought because I knew what the picture was and my partner didn't so it was harder for them to guess.
2. I did well describing the giant lips. I did well with that because I described them as giant, which they were.
3. I wish I would have described the alien bigger and fatter. I would do that because my partner made the alien small and skinny.
4. I did okay because I wasn't expecting so much of how it looked. I wish I made it look more like a frog!
5. I wish my partner described it looking like a frog. This was because, when I saw the actual drawing of it, I totally pictured it as a frog.