| || |
1. Yes it was. It was hard because my muscles got sour throughout the activity so I didn't do as well.
2. BEFORE, my muscles felt fine. DURING it, It was very sour. And AFTER, it was super duper sour!
3. Over time I got better. If you look at my graph, you see it starts at 40 and ends at 60.
4. The errors were that in the middle of the activity my muscles got really sour. That effected how I did over time.
5. Each time I did it my hand got more and more sour. It effected how I did for the other times I did it.
6. I think when I breathe, my muscles get oxygon, when I eat, I get nutrients. Finally, when I drink, my muscles get water to get the energy.
7. I could have done more things in between trails. For example, I could have rubbed it more.
8. I should relax my muscle and exercise it in a good way. Like shaking it or rubbing it.