1. What was the most surprising thing you learned about energy during this entire unit? Why was it surprising?
2. What was your favorite part of this energy unit? Why was it your favorite?
3. Where is energy found?
4. How would you define energy
"The numbers in this graphic organizer connect to the numbers in the drawing left"
1. The most surprising thing i learned was energy can be used in may different ways to convert one tinny solution.
2. My Favorite unit was melting the butter because it was really interesting to watch the experience.
3. Energy is found outside inside and in our bodies energy is all around!
4. I would define energy by saying its