| || |
1. Yes because our fingers were hurting the whole time we were doing the experiment.
2. Before they were fine, during i felt a lot of pain, after I felt more pain then before.
3. My data changed by going up and down and up and down.
4. I thing what affected my results were i wasnt pinching in the right place on the close pin.
5. It changed because we were finding different ways to pinch and it became easier to pinch. Also because the close pin was stiff.
6. I think they get the energy by all the movement they do while we are pinching the pin. Also Because of the breaks we got to shake our hand/hands.
7. Maybe I could of not pinched as hard, but that would make me get lower scores.
8. I should do what I did today because that helped me when I was doing the experiment. Also The shaking we did with our hands.