| || |
1. The cold water went up over time. The warm water went steeply down at first the gradually went down over time.
2. The graph made the warm water going down on a extreme angle and then a low angle. The cold water went gradually up in temperature.
3. The cold water was over the warm water. I think it was condensation that made the water temperature rise.
4. The heat from the warm water traveled through the cup. Then the cold water obsorved it and it got warmer.
5. It did not because the water on the outside did not turn red. What did happen is that the heat is going into the cold water.
6. The heat energy moved into the cold water.