| || |
1. It was very difficult to use the same technique the whole time. I almost switched hands but I forced my self to keep going.
2. Before the experiment my hands felt really good. Then in the middle they felt really tired. And finnaly after the experiment my fingers felt like they would fall off.
3. My data went down, then it went up then it went down and leveled out, then it went up, and finally it went down.
4. Sometimes I dropped the clothespin on the floor and had to pick it up. I also started late sometimes.
5. My hand strength changed by going from supper good to tired to falling off. I think this is because my muscles were getting stretched.
6. I think that the muscles get energy, oxygen, and water by blood cells carrying it to the muscles.
7. I think that I could have done some more shaking or I could have done some rubbing my muscles.
8. In the future I would rest the area or put ice on it so that it wouldn't hurt when I have muscle fatigue in the future.