- Empathy is important.
- Be calm.
- Just be a mentor don't tell them what to do.
- Be kind.
- kindness is the real global warming.
- Find connections.
- You don't have to be sick to get better.
- Comparison is the thief of joy.
1. My super hero is my parents and my uncle. They push me do do more things and to do better.
2. I think that I am a super hero to my brothers because I am really nice and king to them.
3. My superpower is to make people fell better about themselves. I try to make everyone feel better about themselves.
4. I use it for good by trying to tell people that they are really good at things by telling them that they are not as bad as they think they are.
5. My kryptonite is thinking that I am not that good at things compared to other people.
6. I will find some connections and tell them that they are probably better at a lot of things.