| || |
1. the Cold water ended up being warmer then the warm water and the warm water got colder then the cold water.
2. The red went below the blue so that shows it's a colder. That was really suprising.
3. That if you touched the hot and cold water they felt about the same. That was better then having one really hot one and one really cold one.
4. The warm water got colder because of the condensation of the ice. And since they mixed together the cold water got warmer.
5. No because Mr. Solarz told us. The ice went through the red cup.
6. The heat energy got colder. Cold can't get hot, hot can only get cold.