| || |
1. Our largest temperature was 112.3 degrees farinheit. We started at 111.
2. My lowest temperature was 50.9 degrees. We started at 51.1 degrees.
3. It was 49.4 degrees. That's lower then are lowest temperature.
4. Fur, wool, Aluminum Foil, and polyester. We thought fur was going to be really good.
5. Paper and cotton. Paper we thought just wasn't good. and we tested cotton and it wasn't good.
6. We did not have any blips.
7. It's a poor conductor. I know this because Mr. Solarz told us a good Insulator is a bad conductor and a bad insulator is a good conductor