| || |
1. To feel what it is like to have bronchitis or asthma.They don't help you that much. I would hate to have it.
2. Yes. Breathing through the little straw I had to take the straw out of my mouth.
3. You breath more as you become more active. You do this because your body is working harder.
4. Because there is not very much room for you to breath. You could pass out.
5. Yes, very different.I could not breath at all and with the wide one I could kind of breath.
6. Because it is harder to breath through the thin one. They don't want us to die or pass out.
7. Because then you would definitely pass out. I would of refused to do it.
8. My life would be terrible. I am thankful I can breath very well.