| || |
1. I told my partner to look at the ruler. And when I would drop it he would catch it. This was the easiest for me so far.
2. When he closed his eyes I used 1, 2, 3 GO! So when I said go he would catch it. I thought that it was easier.
3. We used the sense of touch by when I would hold his arm. And when I would let go I would drop the ruler meaning that he would have to catch it. But it was harder.
4. It was easier to use the 1, 2, 3 GO! Because I could plan ahead when he would do it. And when we did the sense of touch it was harder because it was hard to tell if he would touch my shoulder.
5. We could hold up a mint to his nose. And that's the signal when I would drop it so he could catch it. I would think it would be kind of difficult.
6. My partner could open his mouth. And when I put the mint in his mouth that would be the signal for when I would drop it so then he would catch it.
7. I think when my nerves (there are several) that it would send signals through my spinal cord then to my brain. Then it would send that message back down to my muscle in my finger to catch the ruler and for the sense I would think that the sense of sound would help real good.