2.Our lowest temperature was 45 for our lowest temperature.
3.Our range was 60 for our chart.
4.The materials that we had use was polyester,aluminum foil,carpet insulator,nylon,wax paper,thick paper,and duck tape
5.We didn't choose bubble wrap and plastic wrap because we thought it wouldn't be a good insulator.
6.Yes we did have blips on our chart it happened by shaking the bottle in the water or stinking your hand inside the temperature changes.
7.An insulator is a poor conductor because it slows down the heat energy that is transferring through it.
- What was your maximum temperature (use your Data Chart, not the picture)?
- What was your minimum temperature (use your Data Chart, not the picture)?
- What is your range? If you had any penalties or gifts, include those in your total.
- What materials did you use in your insulated bottle (type them in order from your first layer, second layer, and third layer.)? Why did you choose the materials that you did?
- What are some materials that you didn't choose? Why didn't you choose them?
- Explain any blips on your graph (if you have them). Why do you think it did that?
- Is an insulator a good or a poor conductor of heat energy? This is an important question, so really think before you answer it!