| || |
1. Our maximum temperature was 104 or 105 was our highest.
2. Our lowest temperature was 45 for our lowest temperature.
3. Our range was 60 for our chart.
4. The materials that we had use was polyester,aluminum foil,carpet insulator,nylon,wax paper,thick paper,and duck tape
5. We didn't choose bubble wrap and plastic wrap because we thought it wouldn't be a good insulator.
6. Yes we did have blips on our chart it happened by shaking the bottle in the water or stinking your hand inside the temperature changes.
7. An insulator is a poor conductor because it slows down the heat energy that is transferring through it.