| || |
1. The cold water stayed the the same and it would stay in the same straight line.When we poured in the warm water it went high but then over time it went down close to the cold water.
2. The graph for hot and cold there were cold lines which were blue and red lines for hot lines on the graph.They were also moving.
3. The two lines met at the end because there temperatures were becoming the same.
4. The cold water got warmer by waiting over time when like the ice cubes melted.The warm water got colder by waiting over time too when the heat stop producing.
5. No because it might seem it's pink but it's actually the shadow of the red cup.
6.The heat energy moved down towards the cold energy and then curved to the side.