| || |
1. No I have never injured a joint. I think it would feel like it would hurt and be weird for a while, but eventually you would get used to it.
2. The jaw would be the hardest joint to live without. It would be hard because you couldn't eat or drink and then eventually you would die because of not being able to do those things.
3. Eating,drinking, and talking. They would be hard because if you weren't able to open your mouth you couldn't talk and eat or drink.
4. Wrists because you can still pick up things. Also you can move your arms without wrists.
5. Yes you could move around. You could move around because you don't need to bend when you can keep your legs straight and walk like a penguin.