| || |
1. Yes because you kept using the same muscles the whole time and eventually the muscles wore out. Also because you had to do the same thing over and over again.
2. My hands felt relaxed and ready to work hard, ans during the activity they felt HORRIBLE because they were burning and it felt like no blood was getting to my fingers. After the experiment my hands were very tired at first, then they seemed to get relaxed and less tired.
3. At first I started average or in the middle, then I did better then I did worse until the end of all the trials. It seemed like I was tired sometimes and relaxed other times.
4. Some might have been not trying to relax my fingers in between trials. Also not trying hard enough sometimes, and that I might have not counted right.
5. Because at the start your hand should have been fresh and ready, then in the middle your get more tired. Also at the end you should probably try your hardest because it is your last trial.
6. From blood pumping out from the heart that gives the muscle cells those needs. Also if muscles cells don't get them they could get very tired.
7. In between trials I could have shook my hands harder and could have got help. Also you could have stretched your fingers out.
8. I could stretch and get my muscles stretched out. I could also drink lots of water or take a little break from exercising.