| || |
1. To see what it was like to have a disease like asthma or bronchitis. Also so we could understand how hard it is to have one of those diseases.
2. When I was running I felt weaker and it was harder to breath unlike when I was sitting. Also walking in place was very hard also.
3. It changes by making it harder to breath once I got more active and it seemed like I needed more air. This happened because when you work harder your muscle cells need more oxygen to keep working.
4. Because when my head started hurting it might have been because of dizzyness. Also when I had to take in deep breaths because I needed more oxygen to make more energy.
5. It did affect me because when I breathed through the thin straw I had less air coming in every time I breathed so I had to breath longer and more. Also I had to do this because my muscles really needed oxygen fast.
6. Because if I did it for too long I eventually would have to get more oxygen for my muscles, but I didn't have enough oxygen. Also if my muscles stopped working I would get very tired and pass out.
7. Because I wouldn't get enough oxygen for my muscles. Also I might pass out before the timer is up.
8. It would affect me a lot because I play soccer and it is hard to breath after a game so If I had a disease like that it might limit how hard I could play. Also I don't like when I have trouble breathing so It would not make me happy if I had one of those diseases.