1. What five basic things do humans need in order survive?
2. If we exert ourselves, what are three (or more) signs that our bodies are in distress? Explain why our body does that (research it if you need to).
3. What can we do to make these signs go away?
1. Oxygen, water, food, sleep, and shelter. These are the things we need to live.
2. We start to sweat because we need to cool are bodies down. We get thirsty because we can start to get dry throats or dehydrated. We also get a higher heart beat because are heart rate gets higher.
3. We can take breaks to give are bodies a break and also drink lots of water or go at a slower pace.