| || |
1. We had our eyes opened and then when the other partner dropped the ruler we used our eyesight to catch the ruler.
2. The person who was dropping the ruler said "now". Then the other partner registered it and caught the ruler.
3. As one partner dropped the ruler they'd touch the persons hand as a signal they dropped it. Once the sense registered with the other partner they would try to catch the ruler.
4. I think it was touch because it registered with me faster. I felt that hearing was hard because it took a little while for it to travel. With sight I didn't feel as focused because I thought it would be the easiest.
5. You could have a mint and as you dropped the ruler hold the mint to there nose. I think this would work because mints have a strong smell.
6. You could get a piece of goldfish and put it in there mouth. This would trigger your taste buds and then it would register to catch the ruler.
7. The senses triggered my nerves which then triggered my brain to tell my muscles to catch. That's how my reflex's got triggered.