| || |
1. The purpose was to see what it was like to have asthma and bronchitis. Know we know what it feels like.
2. When we used the wide straw running in place was difficult. It was difficult because it had the most affect on me.
3. I became more dizzy. This happened because it got difficult so the headache grew and got worse.
4. I think it caused these affects because I haven't experienced these breathing affects before. This gave my body difficulties so I had my headaches.
5. I think wide straw was harder. This was harder because you had to do it longer and by the time I got to the little straw I had been getting used to it.
6. I think because the little straws had a stronger affect. They limited the time so it didn't get to dangerous.
7. This could be really dangerous. If people have been having trouble with the other straw this could have even more of a affect.