- She has been a guidance consular for 20 years
- You have to be calm and don't rush things
- You don't want to fix there problem. "Let the butterfly struggle" so if they face it again in life they know how to fix the problem
- You have to always have to be kind
- Love is love and it doesn't matter if its a pet or not
- A pet can be a super hero figure
- You can play that's me and that's not me
- Comparison is the thief to joy
- Always begin with the end in mind
| || |
1. My whole Family. My mom guides me through hard times and is always at my side. Next my dad who is always teaching me life lessons and helping improve my basketball and soccer skills. Last my dog always greeting me in the morning and giving me kisses when I'm sad.
2. I'm my grandma's superhero because I'm always helping her to plant and being by her side. She plants all of her plants by herself but I always helps and it makes it easier on her.
3. My superpower is being kind. I love being around little kids and can't be mean to them.
4. I use it to try and make people feel good if everyone is being mean to them. I can never be mean to a persons face and I'll always play with them.
5. My kryptonite is when people put pressure on me. In sports I hate when parents are yelling or screaming because it makes me feel nervous and then I screw up. Then I get really mad and don't treat them nice.
6. Always be kind to them and don't let things I've done take joy out of them. Try to talk about things they like and focus on that so they can have a good time.