· It smells like a apple. (I don’t like apples.) :(
· 3 brownish seed straight in the middle with a very small one in a crack in the middle.
· There was a green circle on one side of the apple and a big blob on the other.
· Down on the bottom there is brown. Ugly gross brown. Around the apple there is starting to be a brown.
· It is wet and just a wet wet. Not sticky.
· It has a stem that is brown. It has one line of dark red on the stem.
· In the middle is a crack that is biggish smallish.
· The middle may be missing seed.
· The end of my toothpick is turning yellow.
· When you stab the apple and magnify it water pops up.
· The apple around it as white dots everywhere.
· When you stab the outside of the apple it turns to red.
· The inside of the seed is white. Pure white. It is broken up some though.
| || |
1.My senses made me able to see, smell, touch, hear and taste. I can use these to help me know these things.
2.Observation and description is so important, because then we see things we might not see normally. Description also lets other people observe on your words.
3. My sight was used by far most for looking at details and seeing how it looked. Then touch because the watery feel I felt and a few other things. Then Smell because I smelled the apple. I did hear very faintly when I poked the apple the crunch or the juice oozing out. Taste I did not use ever.