| || |
1. It showed how people with asthma and other lung diseases feel. Very tiring.\
2. The running was very hard and the sitting and walking weren't that hard. Running was really the only one that was that hard.
3. You have heavier breaths because your body needs more oxygen then they usually need.
4. Well the wide straw was easier and was less difficult. It didn't really take your breath away. Only in running did I feel that way because I was not getting enough oxygen for my body to work.
5.The thin straw I thought was to easy. Only in the end did I even really feel that bad. I could feel the difference though on how much less oxygen you get.
6.Well some people might get dizzy because not enough oxygen is bad for you. I think I could do a minute though.
7. If you ran with the thin straw for 60 seconds or a minute I think you'd faint. The wide straw was kind of hard so the thin straw would be 10 times worse.
8. You couldn't run as easily and if you could for short distances. It would be very hard.