This is the energy transfer sheet.
The numbers in this graphic organizer connect to the numbers in the drawing on the left.
The sun shines off the mirror. When it shines on the robot it hits the pantry door. The waffles roll out the pantry and hits the dominoes. which hit the soccer ball and makes the siren go off and the fan turns on,Blow the ball hits the dominoes,falls down,hits more dominoes,hits a book,makes the slingshot go back,and shoots a water balloon.
1. What was the most surprising thing you learned about energy during this entire unit? Why was it surprising?
2. What was your favorite part of this energy unit? Why was it your favorite?
3. Where is energy found?
4. How would you define energy?
1. I think it was the hot and cold temperatures because the cold was hotter than the hot water.
2. I thought the experiments were the best because we used a cool way to graph.
3. Energy can be found everywhere.
4. Energy is something that power another thing