| || |
1. Cup one passed through the filter right as we set it on the table. It literally took five seconds for the tenderizer to kick in! Once it did all of the gelatin was at the bottom of the cup well the meat tenderizer sticked to the walls of the coffee filter.
2. Yes it did. It did because in cup two it did not sink through until someone in my group accidentally made a hole in the coffee filter. This means that the enzyme powder made the gelatin go to the bottom of the cup.
3. No no change what so ever in cup two. In cup two it stayed the same. On the other hand there were three girls in the group including me, and we made a hole in our cup two coffee filter. So for us yes, but for the outer groups no with means there was supposed to be no change.
4. The bloodstream was the tenderizer. In cup one we had the tenderizer. It made it fall out of the coffee filter and then the tenderizer stuck to the wall.
5. I think that if we didn't digest our food everyday, then we would have one big pit of food in our stomachs or throat. That would cause either choking, stomach pains and or throwing up, and getting very sick. Without us digesting our food we would probably die in anywhere from a week or less.
6. Food is digested by it digesting in your stomach and then going down to your rear and coming back out. In this project I felt like the gelatin was the sumac in a way. Then the tenderizer was the food. When it went in it digested and came out of the coffee filter with i believe was so supposed to represent the rear. This demonstrated the digestive system.
7. You would not be hungry. You would not have energy. You would probably pass out if your played any sort of sport. If this happened food would be clogging up everything in your body. Not much air would go through and you would die in a matter of time.