| || |
1. To me hard because my creature was like an alien snake which for me was a little to simple. I tried my best to describe it though and I got a full page of description but I thought it was a little to simple.
2. I did well describing how the creature grabbed me and stared blankly into my eyes. I feel that when I was saying what the creature was doing I was better and describing.
3. I wish I had said that the creature was like a snake. And the only thing different was that its eyes were smushed together, and it was floating in mid- air like some alien creature. I would think that would make it more like a alien snake creature then what Nichole said was a scaly pizza!
4. I think i did pretty well. When she showed me her character it was some weird circle character with sunglasses and long legs with three toes and some bent toe along each foot. What i drew was a circle body with horrible sunglasses and long legs with three toes
5. I wish Nichole would of said that her character was a giant circle creature, with these really cool sunglasses and weird toes attached to big feet on long legs. I would of almost maid it exact if she had said that but what she said was almost perfect and i believe i was able to do it well enough.