| || |
1. When I was skipping. I thought it would be when I was running though once I started to take my heart rate after I ran it was only 78 and my skipping was 90! So for me skipping raised my heart the most.
2. Laying down was what made me get my lowest rate. I only got 60 for laying down and that was my lowest score though my second lowest score was standing up I only got 72 so that was my second.
3. I am really not sure if it is true or not. I tried very hard to count by the love dove way though I am not so sure I counted right.
4. I noticed they got really high but then on the last activity it literally went down by twelve percent and I thought that it was just insane!
5. I think it changed by about twenty to ten percent every time or went down because of what I was doing. I think it did that because when you are more and more active your heart stays happy and healthy along with rising up the percent.