| || |
1. Yes because we had to do thirty seconds ten times and we had to use the same hand. Using the same hand really made my muscles hurt which was what it was supposed to do so at least I knew I was doing it right.
2. They were perfectly fine at the begging though once we started to go into the experiment they kept getting more and more sore. Once we ended the experiment I felt like I had just worked my hands for hours.
3. In the begging my data was at sixty nine and then it started to rise up. Though as I was getting close to the end it started to drop. Though once I got to the way way end I was able to rise it up to one hundred and twenty.
4. One thing that effected me was when I would drop my clothespin. It would mess up my time and then I would have a lower time then what i could of done.
Another thing that messed me up was that when my muscles really started to hurt then I wanted to just give up though I knew that I had to keep going so I sucked up and did it as best as I could.
5. My hand strength started hurting more and more as I kept going because I was working my muscles really hard. Also when you start to work your muscles hard and when ever you work your muscles hard they start to hurt.
6. I think they get that by breathing in air, eating healthy foods, exercising ( especially outside in the summer), and plain out anything that involves moving and keeping your body healthy. Thats what I think helps get your body the right amount of oxygen, nutrients, and water to function.
7. I could have used my other hand to grip my wrist and I think that probably would't have made it so sore. Also I think I could have had someone shake my hand well I shook there's.That's just two ways I thought of though so I bet there is actually way more things I just have not thought if.
8. You should probably rest your muscles a little bit though still keep active enough so that you do not end up getting ill. Also you should probably have a doctor take a nice look at what happened and ask if any medicine or brace would be needed.