- Help them boost their self esteem.
- Be empathetic.
- Use the empathy finger trick to help the kids.
- Don't get frustrated be calm.
- Go slow to go fast.
- Help them through it don't just tell them how to do it.
- Bird in the egg ( afraid to stand up for themselves not so confident), bird in the nest ( Not so confident but a little bit confident), bird in the sky ( someone that's not afraid and believes in themselves).
- Be kind.
- Kindness is the real global warming.
- Love is love.
- Use pet therapy it helps.
- Everyone is a superhero.
- Play the that's me game.
- Comparisons is the thief of joy.
- Make a shield of what makes you happy to help them when their sad.
- Voice level chart, 0 silent, 1 whisper, 2 partners, 3 groups, 4 presentation, 5 outside.
| || |
1. My family, friends, and teachers, because they help me learn and push me to the limit to help me out.
2. I am a super hero to my friends Janie and Lily because when they are sad or in trouble I try to help them out. Also as weird as this is I am my pets super hero's because they love me and follow my lead as they run to me every time I get home.
3. For me my super power is art. For me I love to do art just like my brother and my mother. I took over my basement at home with canvases and paint and sometimes I paint for hours when I have free time.
4. One thing I have not told my class yet is that I have made a painting for the class. Also sometimes I have made paintings for birthdays, mother days, and special occasions.
5. What weakens me is when I am trying to make something specific and I can't make it perfect but I always remember that you can't do any better then your best so when I am just being creative is good enough instead of perfect.
6. After I have worked with them I will ask them what they feel like in a fun positive way what I say will be, "Do you think you will be the bird in egg ( The bird who still feels sad and doesn't believe in themselves), the bird in the nest ( A little bit better but still does not feel so confident), or the bird in the sky ( The bird that is confident and is happy with who they are).